Encrateia would not exist if it were not for these people (i.a.o.):
- Dominic Helm - initiator of 3 Schweinehunde podcast
- Stefan Dillinger - trainer of 3 Schweinehunde, scientific advisor, and beta tester, a.k.a. Steve
- Stefan Haslinger - Schweinehund and development
Schweinehund is german for one’s shoulder devil. Literal translation is pig-dog.
Developing software means sitting on the shoulders of giants. We use lots of libraries, tools, languages; in short: other software and hardware we depend on to be able to develop and improve Encrateia.
Sometimes people from other software projects help us directly, when we run into issues using their libraries. Especially to me meantioned are:
- Patrick Finkelstein - developer of strava_flutter library. We use strava_flutter to get the tokens vom the Strava API.
- Hüseyin Tokpınar - developer of ORM-mapper sqfEntity. We use sqfEntity to map our data models to sqLite records in the database on the mobile devices.
Thank you so much!